Army of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Oblivion

Not even death can save you from us

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

decision...

Go down 
+2
Wystril
dry_roasted
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dry_roasted

decision... Empty
PostSubject: decision...   decision... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:39 pm

ok so while at work me and a bunch of guy hot into a debate of where you would go if zombies attacked. a couple said the grocery so the would have food. one guy said the mall and me and my two of my friends said a big hardware store like game depot or lowes. any way the debate still goes on and I figure I get some input from people who actually think .
Back to top Go down
Wystril

Wystril

decision... Empty
PostSubject: Re: decision...   decision... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 4:49 pm

i would say on an oil mining platform far out in the sea or outer space o.o
both are good anyway Very Happy

and btw you would just need an hidding spot for about 1 month or 2...
by then every zombie would mostly look like a pile of compost if you ask me...
just think about it... what would a 1 month old steak look like in yur back yard??
even if they eat... they dont digest it... they are dead!!!
Back to top Go down
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

decision... Empty
PostSubject: Re: decision...   decision... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:32 pm

me to be honest id hide in a school...food in cafeteria,good strong door...more than 1 floor,gym,place to fight...
Back to top Go down
dry_roasted

decision... Empty
PostSubject: Re: decision...   decision... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:25 pm

the problem with schools is that even though there's more places for you to hide there's also more places for zombies to come from. see the reason I would be a big box hardware store is because it basically a fort. one big open area and and its a small armory you have every thing from the common chainsaw to something a little more creative like homemade gunpowder. plus you can be mobile with a armored forklift. you don't have to store food you just have to take others.
Back to top Go down
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

decision... Empty
PostSubject: Re: decision...   decision... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 10:27 pm

i agree with you on this point but for me no pain no gain that why my dt account is full accountXDXD

i have swords at my home i love that ill brign em to a school and defend myselfXD
Back to top Go down
I_Am_Zombie
Admin
I_Am_Zombie

decision... Empty
PostSubject: Re: decision...   decision... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 12:51 am

I got the perfect idea, and I live 15 minutes away from it.

Fort Knox, Kentucky.

Great defense, surrounded by strong chain link fences and several acres of open field (for target practice) all around one of the most structurally sound buildings ever (most of which is underground).
Back to top Go down
http://oblivion.niceboards.net
The_Wraith_King

The_Wraith_King

decision... Empty
PostSubject: Re: decision...   decision... I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:44 am

yeah i would have to say an army outpost. guns weapons food defence shelter and fences. and sometimes mines
probably be the best place to hold of for as long as possible

but out of the options i would say big mall that way lots of things to burn and eat and barricade the doors but on the bad side wold be the amount of entrances.

but i still say army outpost

TWK
Back to top Go down
MR_Jackass who got banned

MR_Jackass who got banned

decision... Empty
PostSubject: Re: decision...   decision... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:35 am

An oil mining platform far out in the sea... hummm
WYSTRIL yur a genius ... best idea ive hear in this post
NICE ONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
The_Wraith_King

The_Wraith_King

decision... Empty
PostSubject: Re: decision...   decision... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:24 am

yeah but be shit as going back and forth from there from oil rig to land and youd prob die from toxics or if it explodes ha ha
Back to top Go down
Wystril

Wystril

decision... Empty
PostSubject: Re: decision...   decision... I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:05 pm

i think the place would be well guarded by the army since oil would be in such a high demand...as for the toxic emanation and risk of explosion... well still rather take that risk then waiting in line to enter an ground army fort base, or any place with lots of people(chaos = rly bad defence)
and to get there... well.. humm..idk.. ill think about it when zombie will attack lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

decision... Empty
PostSubject: Re: decision...   decision... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

decision...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army of Oblivion :: The Twilight Zone-
Jump to: