Army of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Oblivion

Not even death can save you from us

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the son of orcus

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:34 am

Twisted Evil first i dont have a perfect english(obvious isnt)second i speak french(sorry)and third my ambition is to be the strongest just remember this lol! im evil i wont hesitate to kill ppl in my way...but if you walk with me trought the path of endless victory you ll see a new friend Twisted Evil

im not mean with ppl so show no fear and feel free to write me^^unless you are an elve i hate elve...lol
Back to top Go down
I_Am_Zombie
Admin
I_Am_Zombie

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:37 am

Totally agreed. Death to all elves, them with there pointy ears and stuff!
Back to top Go down
http://oblivion.niceboards.net
alcid

alcid

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:42 am

yupz..
undead rules..

come, let's work together to crush those fairy things.. Twisted Evil
whose with me..?
Back to top Go down
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:44 am

i am...alway in to crush something...by the way what about goblin...are they our allie cause attking them wont provide any evil point...but i hate them so much...
Back to top Go down
alcid

alcid

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 3:56 am

well, actually by attacking goblin or undead..
they gave u good points..
whereas attacking human or elves gives u evil points..

but, I ALSO hate goblins..!!
Back to top Go down
The_Wraith_King

The_Wraith_King

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:04 am

ALL RACES ARE AN ABOMINATION WHERE UNDEAD REIGN ALMIGHTY.

Whats up everyone just joined then.
been looking for a alliance with the same views as me for ages and all undead is awesome, looking forward to fighting with yas and becoming top alliance.
Back to top Go down
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:07 am

thats the spirit!!! let's march,kill,crush and destroy all elve!!!!and human!!!and ill maybe sacrifice some evil point to kill a goblin or 2 Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
alcid

alcid

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:08 am

HI there..
welcome to Army_of_Oblivion..
Back to top Go down
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:10 am

maybe you all could present yourself in your topic so ill know more about my allies
Back to top Go down
alcid

alcid

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:20 am

hhaha..
okey bro.. Cool
Back to top Go down
The_Wraith_King

The_Wraith_King

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:23 am

My goal in the game is to become one o the strongest as is everyones goal who is undead ha ha more and more power is wat i want.

I usually work on defence but have miners there to jump to offence when in need and i usually dont even use miners i get enuf gold from raising villages to th ground and pillaging gold.
but once i get higher ill be concentrating on all offence

mwa ha ha
Back to top Go down
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:25 am

i began economy yesterday...i banked 142,520,599,ill increase it for my lvl 25 for the battle upgrade^^
Back to top Go down
The_Wraith_King

The_Wraith_King

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:32 am

thats hell good i usually only attack elves and humans to try and get pure evil but sometimes i get carried away and just attack attack attack and get confused.

i got 792,553,498 banked up and hoping to get lots more to come i dont even use miners like i said lol i just look for targets that have lots of money
Back to top Go down
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:34 am

filthy goblin they often have gold lol so its hard to attack only elve :p
Back to top Go down
The_Wraith_King

The_Wraith_King

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:36 am

yeah they live in mountains and steal everything they own anyway. but yeah it is kinda hard to always attack the one race. we the undead remember all we wanna do is kill anything and everything in our way. ha ha
Back to top Go down
alcid

alcid

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:39 am

hhaha..
yeah..

I'm also an attacker, but I decided to camp at lvl 10..
preparing for the upper lvl showdown
lol! ..

but, the downside is DT get's tasteless when u're camping..
hhuhu.. No
Back to top Go down
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:42 am

true...that why im a war beast,nothing more interesting than attack evryone bank gold,improve ofense in order toatt powerful ppl in order bank more gold in order to improve myself much more!!
Back to top Go down
The_Wraith_King

The_Wraith_King

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:44 am

yeah i know what you mean camping can become boring sometims but worth it in the end.
i guess with bcoming full offence you can get so powerfull that you dont need a defnce strategy cause people are afraid of the retalitory strike possible a strategy as well
Back to top Go down
alcid

alcid

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:51 am

yeah dats rite bro..
if we want to ignore camping in da low lvl..
we need da blacklist for gold..
it's important man..
Back to top Go down
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:03 pm

im lvling up a lot so i cant keep my target low for my att we need a lvl1-8 camper and spy maybe i can make myself another account for that ill see with time
Back to top Go down
Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:50 pm

Don't worry i'm getting the spy one covered working on that right now. Im going to concentrate on spy/assassination/ mixed attack and defense.
Back to top Go down
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:54 pm

nice^^ this task suit you well hanzo
Back to top Go down
alcid

alcid

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 9:31 pm

yeah, he's Hanzo Hattori man..
I think he was a great ninja in the Tokugawa Era in Japan..?
was it right..?
hhehe.. Razz
Back to top Go down
The_Wraith_King

The_Wraith_King

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:04 am

hey hanzo good to have ya with us good to be fighting alongside ya.

yeah im a bit mix o everything but mainly defence. i have a fully equipped armoury for 10000 soldiers to be traind by my miners so im ready to attack at any time thats my strategy same wiht assasination just swap back from sentry to spy
Back to top Go down
Hanzo_Hattori

Hanzo_Hattori

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 2:15 pm

alcid wrote:
yeah, he's Hanzo Hattori man..
I think he was a great ninja in the Tokugawa Era in Japan..?
was it right..?
hhehe.. Razz

That is correct.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the son of orcus Empty
PostSubject: Re: the son of orcus   the son of orcus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the son of orcus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army of Oblivion :: Welcome Section-