Army of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Oblivion

Not even death can save you from us

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Activity Checks

Go down 
+3
The_Wraith_King
son_of_orcus
alcid
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Timicus

Timicus

Activity Checks - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Checks   Activity Checks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:12 am

Just reporting in that I am still active in spirit if not post count. Oh, and congrats alcid and son_of_orcus on the new moderator status.
Back to top Go down
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

PostSubject: Re: Activity Checks   Activity Checks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 1:19 pm

thx timicus,im still active to i try to come and see if evrything is alright,

im happy to see that there is still some active member whitin our rank!
Back to top Go down
alcid

alcid

PostSubject: Re: Activity Checks   Activity Checks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 7:17 am

thanx Timi..
It's also because of u that I become the mod..
hhehe..

well, C U guys around key..
Back to top Go down
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

PostSubject: Re: Activity Checks   Activity Checks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:49 pm

well well...long time no see...i feel like watching ruins of an old empire dead since ancient time...what have we become?...nothing i guess
Back to top Go down
I_Am_Zombie
Admin
I_Am_Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Activity Checks   Activity Checks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:21 am

We can't let this happen anymore. Is dark throne THAT inactive that all the recruiting efforts leave us with no new recruits?
Back to top Go down
http://oblivion.niceboards.net
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

PostSubject: Re: Activity Checks   Activity Checks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 3:50 pm

every one is inactive look the member log its sad...but there is not much we can do about it
Back to top Go down
Timicus

Timicus

PostSubject: Re: Activity Checks   Activity Checks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:31 pm

It is happening with most alliances right now. Dark Tranquility has been going through an active member purge. So far it seems only about 10% of the members are currently active. Army of Oblivion may have just come too late in the Dark Throne cycle. But I will remain a part of it and hopefully we can get members to become more active.

On a side note, I don't know if any other members here are but I have been a beta tester for Dark Curse. In case you haven't heard, Dark Curse is going to be a new game using the Dark Throne game engine. It has three races (Vampires, Werewolves, and Human) and weapons that target individual races. You don't have to click to gain population (you get 7 per turn) and all trained pop contribute gold, offense and defense. It is supposed to go live at the end of the year or early the next.

I will continue to play Dark Throne on a daily basis (as well as contribute to this alliance the best I can) but I will be playing Dark Curse as well. We may want to look into starting the alliance in DC when that goes live. All beta accounts will be reset and we can be on par with everyone else.

Just curious if there is any interest in expanding the alliance this way.
Back to top Go down
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

PostSubject: Re: Activity Checks   Activity Checks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 9:54 pm

seems funny i might try it...and i choose vampire cuz i love thoseXD...but im willing to serve my master in another game. as for you timicus i would be proud to continue to serve by your side!hope my brother alcid will see this!!
Back to top Go down
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

PostSubject: Re: Activity Checks   Activity Checks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 1:27 pm

timicus i want to know if you can post here when the game you talk about will be out!!
Back to top Go down
Timicus

Timicus

PostSubject: Re: Activity Checks   Activity Checks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:03 am

I will. I'm sure there will also be an announcement on Dark Throne as well.

Latest news is Beta testing will be until the end of January.

Having a lot of fun and doesn't feel, at times, tedious as Dark Throne can be.
Back to top Go down
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

PostSubject: Re: Activity Checks   Activity Checks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:49 pm

santa hi evryone i write this here in hope that the ppl who dont come anymore who write on this topic see it...i wanted to wish to all of you a merry christmas and a happy new year, i hope 2010 will be for us a new era maybe we will be able to rise again in the other game or in darkthrone.

so i wish the best for all of you!

charles.
Back to top Go down
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

PostSubject: dark curse   Activity Checks - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:23 pm

rising from the ashes...here i am asking you to join darkcurse and to team again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Activity Checks   Activity Checks - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Activity Checks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Army of Oblivion :: Underworld Announcements :: Clan announcements-
Jump to: