Army of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Oblivion

Not even death can save you from us

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

son_of_orcus - Promoted to Oblivion Knight

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I_Am_Zombie
Admin
I_Am_Zombie

son_of_orcus - Promoted to Oblivion Knight Empty
PostSubject: son_of_orcus - Promoted to Oblivion Knight   son_of_orcus - Promoted to Oblivion Knight I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:23 am

To all who shall see these presents, greetings: Know ye that, reposing special trust and confidence in the fidelity, and abilities of son of orcus, having met the necessary requirements, I do appoint him an Oblivion Knight, Army of Oblivion, This member will therefore carefully and diligently discharge the duties of the forces to which appointed by doing and performing all manner of things thereunto belonging.

And I do strictly charge and require those officers and other personnel of lesser rank to render such obedience as is due an officer of this grade and position. And, this officer is to observe and follow such orders and directions, from time to time, as may be given by the Warlord of Oblivion or other superior officers, acting in accordance with laws of the Army of Oblivion.

-Warlord of Oblivion,
I_Am_Zombie
Back to top Go down
http://oblivion.niceboards.net

son_of_orcus - Promoted to Oblivion Knight
Page 1 of 1