Army of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Oblivion

Not even death can save you from us

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promotion Process

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I_Am_Zombie
Admin
I_Am_Zombie

Promotion Process Empty
PostSubject: Promotion Process   Promotion Process I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 7:15 pm

Fellow Oblivion members,

As you are aware, the new rank structure was designed and took effect last night. If you have zero clue what I'm talking about, make sure you check out the "Rank Structure" section of the forum, especially if you intend on advancing in rank.

Familiarize yourself with the amount of points needed to receive your next promotion. Keep track of your points and when it comes down to crunch time, create a topic within the "Promotions" section stating that to your knowledge, you have acquired the appropriate amount of points to receive a promotion.

An Overseer or higher rank has the ability to promote you, therefore they will verify and calculate your points personally. If you do acquire the correct amount of points, you will receive your promotion immediately. Your promotion will also be announced in this section so that other members can congratulate your commission, and be aware of member seniority.

-I_Am_Zombie
Back to top Go down
http://oblivion.niceboards.net

Promotion Process
Page 1 of 1