Army of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Oblivion

Not even death can save you from us

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Welcome message to new members.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I_Am_Zombie
Admin
I_Am_Zombie

Current Welcome message to new members. Empty
PostSubject: Current Welcome message to new members.   Current Welcome message to new members. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:00 pm

This is the current welcome message that is sent when a new member is accepted into the brotherhood and becomes placed in their respective rank. Please offer your opinion and any suggestions for additions that you may have.

-IAZ

Welcome to the Army of Oblivion. We are proud to add you to our ranks and are looking forward to our battles side by side.

Please visit the clan forum at http://oblivion.niceboards.org/forum.htm to get all the information you need. It is very important to register a free account on the forum because 100% of all announcements, missions, perks, and promotions are handled there. We have an official online clickmaster section where you can bring in an additional 25 citizens per day. So you will be missing out on very important information and clan adjustments by not joining. It's free, takes less than 5 minutes to do, and will soon be a minimum requirement to remain in the Army of Oblivion.

There is a new recruitment bonus in place now. This system rewards the recruiter who invited you with points toward promotions.
Give the deserved credit to the member who invited you to the Army of Oblivion.
Your recruiter cannot and will not receive rewards for his contribution to clan recruitment if you choose not to identify him/her.
Don't screw your buddy. Remember that you might some day be in his shoes, awaiting a reward for your honorable duties.

If you are unsure who your recruiter was, you can check out the new "Recruiter Invite List" and search for his/her name to identify the correct recruiter. Post a request in the "Recruiter Verification Request" section to announce who your recruiter was. Once your request is validated by the Administrator or Moderators, your request will be labeled as CONFIRMED. It will become locked and turned into a record for future needs. Your confirmed recruiter will then immediately receive his/her reward and such will be submitted to their Recruiter Profile.

If you have any questions regarding the forum or the clan, please feel free to ask me personally.

Strike down the mortals without remorse.

I_Am_Zombie
Warlord of Obilvion
Back to top Go down
http://oblivion.niceboards.net
The_Wraith_King

The_Wraith_King

PostSubject: Re: Current Welcome message to new members.   Current Welcome message to new members. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:03 pm

i think that you have covered everything good introduction it lets them know exactly whats going on straight away

well done

TWK
Back to top Go down
kalice_123

kalice_123

PostSubject: Re: Current Welcome message to new members.   Current Welcome message to new members. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 11:08 pm

ive got a question boss

who did invite me it didnt tell on the not ....

its just that i dont want to forget to give the exp to the one who did it

it just plain respect

( i might be a undead i still have respect for my brothers )
Back to top Go down
I_Am_Zombie
Admin
I_Am_Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Current Welcome message to new members.   Current Welcome message to new members. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 12:41 am

Thank you very much. I'm just trying to make sure that I come across the right way in the intro. Plus I don't want to leave out anything important.

kalice_123 wrote:
ive got a question boss

who did invite me it didnt tell on the not ....

its just that i dont want to forget to give the exp to the one who did it

it just plain respect

( i might be a undead i still have respect for my brothers )

The problem here is that you were accepted into this clan before we came up with a decent system to identify your recruiter.
Starting yesterday, recruiters obtained the ability to record all invites that they have sent. This way, if a new member is unsure, they can see which recruiter invited them by checking out the appropriate section. So, unfortunately, anyone invited before this system was established will not be able to use the system to assist them any further.

-IAZ
Back to top Go down
http://oblivion.niceboards.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Welcome message to new members.   Current Welcome message to new members. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Welcome message to new members.
Page 1 of 1