Army of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Oblivion

Not even death can save you from us

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MeninaDuMal - Promoted to Death Mauler

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I_Am_Zombie
Admin
I_Am_Zombie

MeninaDuMal - Promoted to Death Mauler Empty
PostSubject: MeninaDuMal - Promoted to Death Mauler   MeninaDuMal - Promoted to Death Mauler I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:08 am

To all who shall see these presents, greetings: Know ye that, reposing special trust and confidence in the fidelity, and abilities of MeninaDuMal, having met the necessary requirements, I do appoint her a Death Mauler, Army of Oblivion, This member will therefore carefully and diligently discharge the duties of the forces to which appointed by doing and performing all manner of things thereunto belonging.

And I do strictly charge and require those officers and other personnel of lesser rank to render such obedience as is due an officer of this grade and position. And, this officer is to observe and follow such orders and directions, from time to time, as may be given by the Warlord of Oblivion or other superior officers, acting in accordance with laws of the Army of Oblivion.

- I Am Zombie
Warlord of Oblivion
Back to top Go down
http://oblivion.niceboards.net

MeninaDuMal - Promoted to Death Mauler
Page 1 of 1