Army of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Oblivion

Not even death can save you from us

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rank Structure suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I_Am_Zombie
Admin
I_Am_Zombie

Rank Structure suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Rank Structure suggestions   Rank Structure suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:25 pm

Fellow Oblivion Troops,

The rank structure for the clan is in dire need for some suggestions. We need to design an equal, yet challenging process in which players will be able to receive promotions and advance to new leadership positions. Feel free to post any suggestions that you think would contribute as a reliable and serious means for our Rank Structure.

Thanks
Warlord I_Am_Zombie
Back to top Go down
http://oblivion.niceboards.net
alcid_

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure suggestions   Rank Structure suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:03 pm

well, this is just an opinion of mine..
maybe it's better to promote based on the activeness or contributions they give to the clan or forum..
or maybe based on their OR..
hhehe..
thx.. Razz
Back to top Go down
alcid

alcid

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure suggestions   Rank Structure suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:16 pm

Quote :
well, this is just an opinion of mine..
maybe it's better to promote based on the activeness or contributions they give to the clan or forum..
or maybe based on their OR..
hhehe..
thx..

that's from me hhehe.. Razz
Back to top Go down
I_Am_Zombie
Admin
I_Am_Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure suggestions   Rank Structure suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:57 pm

There will be a monthly vote to nominate someone off of the clan because of inactivity or harassment.
Contributions to the clan and forum will be rewarded by me personally, and I will decide if that person deserves a Meritorious Promotion.
Back to top Go down
http://oblivion.niceboards.net
alcid

alcid

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure suggestions   Rank Structure suggestions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:13 pm

okey..
it's up to u commander..
hhehe.. Wink
Back to top Go down
son_of_orcus

son_of_orcus

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure suggestions   Rank Structure suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 2:19 am

Maybe a ranking system based on statistic would be nice,to be honest i wont camp i use all my turn and im almost full attak...i am a war beast,im not against the one we have now...im just eager to have a promotion^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank Structure suggestions   Rank Structure suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank Structure suggestions
Page 1 of 1