Army of Oblivion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Oblivion

Not even death can save you from us

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Promotion Process Reminder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I_Am_Zombie
Admin
I_Am_Zombie

Promotion Process Reminder Empty
PostSubject: Promotion Process Reminder   Promotion Process Reminder I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:42 am

Greetings fellow Hell Spawns,

This is just a reminder about the process in which you receive promotions. I've just finished checking all members' EXP scores and ended up finding 5 members who met the requirements for the next highest promotion, including AO's first promotion to the rank of Vanguard. Several of you are border-line to receiving the next promotion.
Just remember, I will not be searching each members' scores on a regular basis. This was just a check to see who is keeping up with their profiles. IT IS UP TO YOU to calculate and keep track of your EXP points and to request a promotion. You may contact me by an in-game message, or preferrably, by creating a request in the Request Promotion section of the forum.
If you wish to be recognized for your outstanding duties, it is solely up to you to make yourself known as being eligible for promotions.
Seniority plays a large role. If you receive a promotion just 1 minute after another member has received the same rank, he will have seniority over you. So as you can see, keeping up with your scores is a must.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask yours truely.

-IAZ
Warlord of Oblivion
Back to top Go down
http://oblivion.niceboards.net

Promotion Process Reminder
Page 1 of 1